Yes, you read it right.. The Pop Up Flea Fest is a unique pop culture flea event and is going to arrive in the heart of the Mumbai suburbs this weekend at Lokhandwala. From dog adoption to a makeover zone to mindless shopping, you say it and they have it! A little over hundred little pop-up stalls are ready to be assembled together to sell a variety of products with food, music, performances, workshops & also short films!
Here are 9 reasons why you can’t afford to miss this one –
1. You will get to experience a short film festival, ‘Golden Frames International Short Film Festival’ which is going to screen more than 100+ films from over 60 countries across the globe to feed the cinema buff’s soul!
2. A personalised dating lounge set up for making new connections by ‘Truly Madly’. Are you ready to go adventurous in love?
3. Soothing music to set the vibe right for the festival is taken care of as well! Live performances by upcoming popular bands like Ferry Tales will make your night a memorable one!
4. Release your stress – just dance! Get ready to dance with the Shiamak Davar dance troupe. Yes, there will also be a workshop from the most wanted dance troupe at the Pop-Up Flea fest.
5. Free Beauty Services And Makeover for all you ladies By ‘Toni And Guy’! Pamper yourself in style girlies!
6. A kid zone tailor – made for all the naughty ones who can also make some new friends while they’re bringing the house down!
7. All you animal lovers, there is a special dog adoption at the flea by Welfare Of Stray Dogs and this drive is bound to make dogs and their dog humans real happy! Adopt. Don’t shop, yes?
8. Ain’t no better therapy than some retail therapy! Let yourself loose ladies! Go crazy with a choice of goods to choose from – western and indo western, kids wear, men’s accessories, silicon laces & other accessories, bags, mojaris & what not!
9. You can grab a bite from one of the many food vendors serving festival favorites like Wok & Sushi along with scrumptious International and fusion Indian Street Food. Gorge on biryani, tikkas & Egyptian cuisine and satisfy your sweet tooth with waffles, cupcakes, desserts and homemade ice-creams, also kulfi. For the ones who love to just chill, there are mocktails, gourmet tea & hot cuppa coffees.
So, are you ready to be transported in a magical land this weekend? Watch your summer blues fade away with vibrant fashion, food pop-ups along with some brilliant world cinema on 23-24 April 2016 in Lokhandwala, Andheri, Mumbai. For any query get in touch with ThePopUpFleaFest@gmail.com