This is a FilmFreeway Gold Festival and is International Festival for Short Films & Documentary Films. 3rd edition of Golden Frames 2019 festival screening of finalist short films will be held in September 2019. 1st Edition of Golden Frames received more than 1000 entries from 80+ countries.
Short films & documentaries up to 40 minutes in all genres and language from any country are acceptable even if films are already online. Filmmakers are required to submit online through FilmFreeway.com, the world’s #1 way to submit films for film festivals.
There are many short film contests & festivals but this 3rd edition of Golden Frames 2019 is the right one for you. Here are 10 reasons why this film festival is not to be missed-
1. No documentation is required to be done
2. Films already released on YouTube, OTT & other platforms also eligible
3. Screening for Finalist films
4. Merit Certificate to winner film makers
5. Certificate of Official Entry to every short listed film
6. Opportunity to get released on 7th largest YouTube Channel for short films worldwide
7. Opportunity to get your film distributed by Six Sigma Films
8. Winner Films will get coverage in online web sites and the social media
9. Opportunity to work in future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates.
10. It is organized by Six Sigma Films known for path-breaking and diverse short films with independent filmmakers. Their channel is ranked 7th in Top Short Film YouTube Channels worldwide. They assist filmmakers for film funding through FilmFundingNetwork.com. They have successfully organized more than 10 short film festivals including Film Finance conference & awards in India (COFFI).
Do not miss this great opportunity to launch your film career. Your launch is in your hands. Participate in this Film Festival now!