Here Is A Short Film Which You Must Watch & Share This World Cancer Day
           

Here Is A Short Film Which You Must Watch & Share This World Cancer Day

Cancer is not just a disease but a curse upon humans. Unfortunately, 70% of the cancer patients worldwide reach out for treatment in advanced stages or times when the chances of cure are very less. Only 30 percent of cancer cases at an advanced stage have a chance of being treated successfully without the possibility of recurrence of the tumours.

The delay in seeking medical help happens due to many factors, including lack of awareness. This year’s WHO theme of encouraging global citizens to spread the word and encourage their folks to go for checkups is a step in the right direction. If cancer is detected in the early stages there is a very high chance of survival.

So together you can, we can, lets beat cancer together. On World Cancer Day, here is a brilliant short film creating awareness about ignorance of cancer. This short film is Issued in public interest by Six Sigma Films, Top Producer & Distributor of short films from India.

(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments



Buzz diary info