Welcome to the heartbreak hotel, if it makes any better, all of us have been here at some point in our life. The good news is that you can stay as long as you want to, because, we are sure you will be ready to check out from here soon enough at your own will!
Meanwhile, here are a few things everyone would like to hear at their stay in heartbreak hotel after the soul crushing experience that we call a break-up, so friends, read on :
1. “Take it one day at a time.” Closing your eyes can start an endless, looping film of your ended relationship, good memories and bad, especially at night. Getting out of bed the next morning is an accomplishment. Know that and know that you have to take it hour by hour, day by day, for awhile. There’s nothing wrong with that.
2. “There’s nothing wrong with you.” There certainly isn’t anything wrong with you. Despite the things that your ex partner might have told you, you are worthy of being loved and being cared for in a manner that is respectful, genuine and true. You deserve everything and more.
3. “Let it out.” Cry. Scream. Eat a bucket of chicken. Workout twice a day. Do what you need to keep those feelings from bottling inside of you. Just remember that these things are to help yourself feel better, and they will work. This is a healing process. It will take time, but one day, you will be proud of the progress you made.
4. “You are beautiful and important to me. “ Because, well, you are. And you don’t need a relationship to prove otherwise.
5. “I’m here for you.” Totally cliché? Absolutely, but effective nonetheless. Knowing that a friend is there for you through these tough times makes the ordeal seem easier. A sorrow shared is a sorrow halfed. Period.
6. “I will hurt anyone who tries to hurt you” Because really, nothing says support more than good old-fashioned revenge planning against them with your friends. In the moments of isolation, you don’t feel so alone after all.
7. “Let’s meet.” This is probably the best statement that you would want to hear post a break-up. You want to do anything that distracts you and spending time catching up with friends, old and new is the best distraction that you could use. Trust us on this one. Go, grab a drink with your bestie.
A broken relationship can crush your spirit, but with the right words, the right friends and the right healing time, you can get through the worst. We promise.
ALSO CHECK –
“Guys Confess : What Made Them Fall In Love?”
“Girls Confess : What Made Them Fall In Love?”
“15 Reasons Why Every Girl Should Have A Guy Best Friend”
“14 Types Of Men You Meet Before You Get The Right One”
“8 Signs He’s Serious About You, Even if He’s Not Saying It”
“10 Rules That Every Woman Should Follow To Win Their Man”
“Confessions About Online Dating World”
“11 Signs That She’s Interested In You And It Is Time To Ask Her Out On A Date”
“10 Things Men Want Women To Know But Will Never Tell Her”
“These 12 Questions Could Get You The Girl On Your Very First Date”
“12 Cool Pickup Lines That Might Just Get You The Girl”
“10 Uncommon Things Men Find Attractive In Women”
“Guys Confess Why Long-Distance Relationships Do Not Work”
“10 Statements That You Should Never Make To Your Boyfriend”
“5 Steps To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Comfortable Around Your Female Best Friend”