First date at any age is ever so confusing, could be blind or not. But you are confused as hell, not just about the woman you are about to meet but about the questions you must ask her. Questions that do not bore her or feel like an interrogation, questions that do not show your anxiety and confuse her about you altogether.
Here is a list of things you could easily slip in during the conversation to make her feel that you are interested and know her in the process. Don’t give up if she skips to answer some of them. Say something to change the track and start another topic. This will help you hit off with her on the very first date 😉
1. So what you love about this city?
2. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
3. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
4. That one thing you are afraid of which makes you feel dumb? (But tell her a funny thing you fear)
5. What is your actual favorite movie, not the one you tell everyone? (But never say you like the same movie if you like it took!)
6. Tell me more about what makes you laugh or amuses you?