Steven P. Jobs, a creative genius, a visionary, business icon who built the world’s most enviably valuable company Apple, pioneered the personal-computer industry & changed the way we interact with technology. We remember him on his 4th Death Anniversary.
During more than three-decade of his career, Jobs proved the appeal of well-designed products over the power of technology itself. Among Steve Jobs’s legacy was a gift for presentation and speech-making that changed the way tech companies unveiled new products.
His interdisciplinary approach was backed up by an obsessive attention to detail. A string of successful products like the iPod, iPhone and iPad that were at “the intersection of art and technology”, turned Apple into what is is today.
1. “I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next”
2. “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.”
3.“Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or they have thought more about their experiences than other people.”
4. “That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
5. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”
6. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
7. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.…
Steve Jobs left a legacy of great products & ideas that will always continue to inspire and motivate us.
Also Check –
“Bribery Is One Of The Largest Global Industry Earning USD 2.0 Trillion Annually”
“14 Things You Must Know About Earning Interest On Your Gold”
“5 Tips That Will Help You Open A Bank Account Without The Required Documents”